CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

CI1 General discussion, page-4372

1. 1,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    hey Cred

Ci1’s December 2022 report I noticed the Cash flow from operations was $381,466 effectively correct me if I’m wrong Jim’s earnings is more than our cash flow / “profits” ????

As far Mr Pixley I bib notice when he joined Ci1’s board he was entertaining others that weren’t doing much better than what Ci1 is doing today from memory. Makes me wonder how he got the gig and still continues to be on the board whilst SP is in crisis and Ci1 manages to over pay for a acquisition…..Frankly I think he managed to slot in when Ci1 was very new & vulnerable to ASX, evidently Ci1 hasn’t had much improvement and still part of the board.imo

ASW on 2022 December 14 announced NPAT down 31.49% for the year ended June 2022 credit to ASW they do still pay dividends all the fully Frank’s all the goodies …..February 2023 their previous board member resigned a month later Pixley is on the board, good luck with that. If it was up to me I would be looking at their previous track record of success rather than credentials and experience Imo

not professional DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.