CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

CI1 General discussion, page-4408

1. 1,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Valid points Cred to add salt to womb my personal observation was that Russel looked very comfortable relaxed on the chair saying very little, not a great sign considering the SP is in CRISIS imo. Further more not getting the sound right on a live stream WOW just amateur, wasn’t the first time either, are you kidding me. Also noticed near the start a border line smile by the host whilst Jim was trying to sort him self out with the sound (disreputable) . Chris looked unprepared unprofessional and too much stutter and reported nothing new imo.

When most investors do the due diligence at times includes research on YouTube and for those who would’ve researched YouTube noticed the reparative stuff been mentioned over again imo, Where are the paid executives board members the big boys, never around when you need them, can’t recall a time ever hearing them speaking about Ci1 NEVER.

Looked like a circus imo very very disappointing, YouTube was back in 2021 Cred wow why post now ? Furthermore most of us know BNPL is a BEAST that DEMANDS MAXIMUM DOLLARS for growth, without any announcements of institutional backing or Whale investors BNPL is a snail imo. Robbing Paul to pay Peter eventually you’ll hit a brick wall, have they worked that out yet ? Are they walking on eggshells, are tippy toeing around the truth, tap dancing avoiding the blame for poor decisions whilst SP in Crisis? We know without BIG money backing the BNPL at best if we are lucky get low double digits in percentage revenue, probably won’t even match real inflation % imo. Not to mention between the last report earnings saw a growth in employment and a drop in profits, a nother repeat like the last report?

not professionals ffs DYOS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.