CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

CI1 General discussion, page-4420

1. 2,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 528
    I noted months ago that ekpays Instagram had a large amount of followers that have little account activity and from accounts that all seemed to be created on the same date or around the same time. It looked very suspicious to me. After looking at Hup Hoes Google reviews on Google I get the same sinking feeling. Five stars average from 400 plus reviews? If you look at the reviews from months and years ago, a plethora of them have very poor English (unusual for a country with English as a main language). Also, many of the reviews are from people with only one or two reviews. Interestingly, many of the reviewers also gave five stars to other lenders/credit companies. Often, also whole in the wall type places. Some of the other lenders include:

SGP CREDIT SINGAPORE PTE LTD

On Line Credit Bedok Moneylender

Credit Thirty3 Pte Ltd

Soon Seng Credit | No.1 Chinatown Money Lender

R2D Credit Singapore - Yishun Licensed Moneylender | Cheap Loan

Kawanku Enterprise KREDIT KOMUNITI

96bm Credit | Cash Loan in Singapore | Online Money Lender

Orange Credit - Licensed Moneylender Geylang / Paya Lebar / Personal Loan / Debt Consolidation Loan / Business Loan

Wany to know what these companies also have in common? They all basically have five stars from many google reviews. I don't know about you, but money lenders are not usually in a sector that gets basically only glowing reviews.

And another interesting thing, is most of them have the same clique, thank you for your positive review reply (very similar format etc)

What do others think about all this? Is this normal and I'm just reading into things too much? For me, it shows a level of unprofessionalism and not what one would expect from a listed company run by a man who is apparently so reputable in his own country. Is this what CI1 has become? I company with a mix match of whole in the wall businesses who have questionable online reviews.

I've also been looking at CI1 other companies and they seem to have the opposite problem, very few reviews and little to no interaction. For example Yozo has posted 27 times on Facebook since the beginning of April with zero likes or comments. This is the company that "Credit Intelligence and YOZO will work with UTS to revolutionise the financial management industry for SMEs and introduce responsible BNPL services".

DYOR. My opinion only and check everything for yourself as I could be totally wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.