CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

CI1 General discussion, page-4433

1. 653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Such a weird situation with this company, you have no news for like a whole year, financials are a beast ready to be unleashed, the ceo is paying himself most of the winnings and killing the SP, there's basically no retail interest in the stock and the insiders are keeping it afloat above the 200 sma. So what can we make of all this? Well I suppose they want to pump and dump this thing onto the next lot of unsuspecting victims, and how do you set up a pump? Well first you drain the last lot of sorry bag holders and keep the stock within a technical pattern that can be recognised, once the launching platform is set and you have absorbed enough shares, you get ready for launch, could you use a bit of a news catalyst, maybe some amazing financials or a dividend, insider buying? Whatever it is to me this is gonna be an easy ride, buy below the 200 sma and watch as others insure your value doesn't close below it. The run will commence once this is common knowledge and the catalyst is released, but get ready now .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.