CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

I'm on the sell out phase, holding has only been decreasing,...

1. 651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I'm on the sell out phase, holding has only been decreasing, have been switching entire portfolio to tesla, on this very thread I called the tesla low of $100-120 usd scroll back its all there in writing, started accumulating and lets just say its been a good run. For me the asx is dead, takes so much effort to move a stock and valuations are miniscule in comparison to international markets. I will sell the rest of what I have over the next couple years unless something major happens, I originally had about 350K ci1 shares, sold that down to under 100k at around 17-20 cents before the dip, started rebuying the dip at 15-10.5, and been reselling on the current run up, got like 200k shares left to get rid of now, but for the minute the stock looks to want to rise in the lead of to full year report, might be a case of pump before dump on the news, who knows really its hard to say, but clearly not many sellers want to get out at this stage. Happy for this one to go either way at this stage as its now less than 20% my portfolio whereas at one stage it was almost 100%, id say overall I'm about break even on ci1, which is not that great considering time spent involved, looking for a small payout as I leave it behind. That being said I still have positive sentiment towards the company, but there mission seems greedy and not profound enough for my energy and wealth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.