CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

CI1 General discussion, page-553

1. 712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    This forum makes me laugh. By my calculations there are about 6 regular posters on here and about 10 who pop in every now and then. Most of the discussion is about JW and how he is supposedly destroying the company. Then you get posters saying things like: “the consolidation went through, even though the majority of us on here were against it”. Seriously, what about 8 people randomly posting on a forum hardly represents the majority of the share holders.
    Then some on here have accused JW of all sorts of things like: stealing from the investors, running the company to the ground, being a crook, I think everything except stealing candy from a baby, but when JW posts something on LinkedIn regarding these posters, well he’s a racist, tyrant, that’s it I’m selling my 10 million shares at a loss, can’t handle this any more, I’m out. Mind you the 10 million are now nowhere to be seen.
    It’s a comedy show, one poster is staying his ground and posting negativity multiple times per day, day in day out because he wants JW to address the issues which he believes is driving the SP down and is costing him a lot of money.
    Another poster posts negativity one minute then positivity the next but occasionally combines them so that you have no idea what the hell are they talking about.
    Then others post bits of information but not the whole story.
    Downrampers accuse anyone posting anything positive as being upramping. “Oh no, don’t listen to that upramper cause he might actually cause the SP to increase then you’ll be in trouble”. It’s a joke, honestly.
    My opinion is that Ci1 is a profitable company and way under valued. JW has done nothing illegal otherwise he would be in trouble. SP has been driven down by bad sentiment but i believe it will recover in due course despite all the negativity being posted. The acquisitions over the past twelve months will prove profitable and add revenue which will increase SP.
    These people crying on here make for good entertainment but be careful what you believe. There’s always a motive, don’t even take my word for it. IMO. DYOR. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.