CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

CI1 General discussion, page-567

1. 1,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    I think regarding Jim the saying of …..the bird of a feather flock together, will stand side by side.

Personally, the unexpected low SP only adds more confusion to some investors adding fuel to the fire at no fault of there own. So the repercussions I think can be justified whilst little has been done to rectify matters. IMO

Most will weather the storm and those who won’t will walk away . Common sense would tell you not all is doom.IMO

In two years CI1 purchased 6 businesses whilst adding extra businesses on the existing businesses eg ChapterTwo now has mortgage lending on its platform 100% owned by Ci1 seems to be a common theme you might say at Ci1 #Jimmies idea, maybe, it could be, a good idea either way.✔️IMO

‘So on the 6 new acquisitions Ci1 has added est 5 new businesses on the acquisitions platforms or close to, need to double check, I could be wrong.

So now Ci1 becomes an est 11 business or extra 5 strands of income in 2 years are running and not just 6? Maybe? I could be wrong with numbers.IMO (do your own research)

I think the adding of business has been overlooked that a common theme for Jim (Ci1) as suspect he’ll continue to do is add ons onto new and current acquisitions platforms.
    However That doesn’t mean he doesn’t need to rectify investors concerns, obviously the ones going here..IMO

IF & Why is there a need to raise capital when Ci1 is profitable? Oooook perhaps some exemption to the rule like if your buying Mr Elon Musk businesses then sure you can justify capital raise that’s fair enough. But not for some dicky little businesses struggling, that won’t bring you your returns on your investment in less than 2 years,.IMO

not professional opinion only

Last edited by fleXi007: 04/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.