CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Ok……as I was saying, boring you all thinking it’s important I’d...

1. 1,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Ok……as I was saying, boring you all thinking it’s important I’d like to share.

Wanted to correct / confirm from my previous post. Going by the organisational chart Ci1 website, the existing businesses in HONG KONG, SINGAPORE & AUSTRALIA have all had extra businesses added on there platforms. ✔️

How many you might ask…..?

In total the number I found was TEN .
    Ten new businesses implemented or a secondary strand of revenue have been implemented on current Ci1 businesses and all are 100% OWNED BY CI1.
    Ekbuy 70% owned by Ci1 has HKBNPL I think used on the platform BRINGS a total number to 11…..imo

So my hypothesis is…..
    Ci1 have been extremely busy expanding existing businesses in the last 2 years. Ci1’s TOTAL BUSINESSES IN 2 YEARS IS WHOPPING 18.
    So it’s fair to say they haven’t been sitting on there hands for the last 2 years quiet the opposite is true. IMO .

Jim / Ci1 have done an incredible job expanding businesses, However I can’t say the same about other shenanigans going on. BUT businesses wise it’s growing. imo

REGARDING revenue / profits we will just have to wait for the next report, maybe full of surprises good surprises. imo

Keep mind the last couple of years from Covid A B C D etc Wars & sanctions to Shanghai lockdowns has all been a dogs breakfast, Ci1 survived. So I’m look forward to the next report next announcements coming soon as we all moved on back to business as usual. imo

Confident enough to know going by Ci1 history any new acquisitions purchased by Ci1 are more than capable creating extra strands of revenue. VERY VERY IMPRESSIVE. imo

not professional opinion only
    Last edited by fleXi007: 04/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.