CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

CI1 General discussion, page-844

1. 1,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    G’Day Charlie
    Some information that is closer to home …article from i think the ABC a week or so ago.

As of August 31, 2021, the tax office had issued 842,845 reminder letters, with around 55 per cent of them going to small business.At the time of contacting the ATO for this article, it had sent out letters warning about outstanding debts to 29,552 businesses.A further 52,319 letters warning about the potential for Director Penalty Notices (DPNs) were sent to people in charge of these companies.

Just on those figures in Australia they are staggering numbers and I imagine they continue to pile up. So perhaps only a hand full of companies in Australia may have Jim’s (Ci1 CEO) experience who is arguably the number 1 man in Hong Kong to do a quality job. Certainly in my opinion he has the discernment to capitalise on a escalated debt PROBLEM owed to the ATO. imo

What I’m saying is theirs MORE than enough work available for Ci1, MORE THAN ENOUGH but investors are yet to hear or see about any progress been made (announcements??).imo

We can only speculate given in the last 6 to 7 months other than a report about old news and perhaps little or if any about the future of Ci1 has been available to the investors . Perhaps it’s the lack of announcements that’s reflection of the SP.imo

Meanwhile we await for some tangible announcements time is ticking…..imo

not professional DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.