CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

I don’t know Cred if exposing competitors capital raises helps,...

1. 1,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    I don’t know Cred if exposing competitors capital raises helps, when Ci1 last year was at a pump, the insiders / relation to Jim sold off shares on the way down, abandoned ship? Correct me if I’m wrong. The opportunists abandoned ship, I don’t think this behaviour looks good for Ci1 to the institution to raise capital. CEO / Chairman / board / relations sold off shares whilst SP tanking only added a bitter taste to the investors, correct me if I’m wrong., is all information available? If your average retail investors have access to the info most likely institutions would as well.

What looks worse to the institution and investors is besides Russel small purchase, NONE OF OTHERS BOUGHT BACK IN despite how much profits they’d made, hence why institutions are not willing to take the risk, until proven otherwise. Imo

A vote of no confidence perhaps is the probable cause of not been able to get capital from institutions unless if it’s some insane interest rate loan shark which could send the company broke. Best Jim plays it safe and avoid loan sharks. The opportunity has left and I’m yet to see any accountability imo, concerned more about filling their own pockets than focus on the future of Ci1, now what ? Most investors are paying the price of poor practice, poor culture and below average ethics . Imo

That’s not say they don’t have a viable profitable operation in other areas, the other stuff is going to take is years imo. Ci1 need prove a success to the investors to reflect positive news to the institutions, after all institutions are investor no one wants be sucked in having the captain jump ship again.imo

Debt management operation Ci1 has is imo carrying the rest of the business imo. On a est $7 million revenue of debt operation 50% increas is worth more than 200% revenue increase of a business that’s making under 10k. So stop wasting time and money on projects that can’t be sustained and focus on increasing business revenue from your debt operations. Expanding into Singapore buying out competition in Hong Kong and Australia getting into England, Canada even look into the USA. All talk and no action thus far. Imo

not professional DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.