CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

hey Porter Plenty of things you’ve said I agree but with few...

1. 1,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    hey Porter

Plenty of things you’ve said I agree but with few things I disagree in, without going into to much details. Firstly I would say we need more capital for what Jim is out to achieve so he can for fill his obligation in suggesting expanding into other countries and into the current ones also etc etc. At the moment I’m under the understanding that the profitable subsidiaries are paying for the non profitable subsidiaries, hence the classic saying “let’s rob Paul to pay Peter, which to me is a false economy you may disagree. If robbing the profitable subsidiaries to pay for the non profitable ideas, then what will the balance sheet look like between profits and losses, what value will it add to Ci1 and how much can we move forward when wasting profits / capital? imo

I will say their are plenty of people here who can correct you in what you’ve said on many things including Mr Cred but I doubt they will, its been all said in the past as I’ve witnessed most. Perhaps for reasons been labeled downrampers an un justified label they won’t bother correcting you, in the same breath I would say 99.9% all investors on HC want Ci1 to succeed as many are playing the devils advocate catching the devil from deviating from its course.imo

not professional DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.