CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

CI1 Platform BNPL OLWM

1. 672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    You use someone else's platform you play bytheir rules. You build your own platform, the sky is the limit, and the new companies that join you will also have to play by your rules.
    I DONT CARE what the hell this company sells online, so long as there are many companies using the CI1 platform and they are paying fees to use the service.
    What's wrong with you lot? You sound like a gaggle of decorators trying to justify their values to a platform that has been operating for less than 48 hours.

1. The selection is crap so far. (they will EXPAND)
    2. The quality of the site is amateurish. (they will professionalise the visual and process aspects, as money follows into coffers)
    3. Awareness and brand name status will come over time. (advertising, cost-effective platform, user awareness with trust of using platform)
    4. CI1operates a company with no overheads, warehouse, logistic costs (no staff, no rental fees)

In 2000 when I looked at Amazon I laughed. How can an online book company compete with Borderlands, Smith & Knoble TIME Warner...Today I hold the big four, AAPL, FB, GOOG, AMZN, in hindsight, I ask YOU, would you have bought these companies 20 years ago and kept them?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.