CIA agent: We blew up Building 7, page-28

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Lol, Simgrund. Re "Or is there a glint of Humour there ?
    If Humour confirmed, there is a thumbie for you" ..... Of course it was posted with humorous intent, mate. Two sensational death-bed confessions were just too much for me and I couldnt help myself.

I do believe Marilyn was topped, on logic, including several others. But a confession would not happen..... if it did, no one would know about it and live.
    Did you note the supposed CIA guy in the picture was handcuffed? lol. It was obviously to stop him injuring himself running around with a butterfly net......

Did you also see another article on the associated websites referring to the fake moon landings? (Again....they've been done to death. ) No, I didnt read it.

As to the confession over WTC7....... much as I think the circumstances were suspicious..... If a select CIA team had indeed been involved in the demolition, I think they would have been topped shortly after.

It would be great to have closure to many suspicious events, but I doubt it will happen through confessions.

GZ

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.