GMG 0.96% $35.88 goodman group

Bongo..Ok, can't say I agree with your logic because the only...

1. 186 Posts.
    Bongo..Ok, can't say I agree with your logic because the only real way to make yourself comfortable is to do some quality research. Fishing for reasons for buying a stock will not give you a balanced or accurate view as to why you would invest.

There are plenty of posters on this site who have followed this stock much closer than I and can articulate better than I, an argument for this stock. I will give you my reasons for buying.

1. NTA to SP Ratio
    2. Quality portfolio of properties
    3. Owns 9% of IIF - (This is one of my favorites)
    4. Despite what you have said GMG have raised capital, so this shows some confidence
    5. You look at the quality of the major shareholders, do you really think that they would have stayed on board if it was a dog?
    6. You can still get a margin loan at 50% LVR, do you think that the lenders would expose themselves to a dog?

I certainly don't rate this stock as a punt like VPG, however that is not to say that it can't bounce below 30c again in which case, I will be there to buy again.

Sounds like you need to do some more research, a course or two and change the way you seek out information from people.

Finally, I am deaf, dumb and blind to downrampers of this or any other stock unless they have some quality insights (Then they are not downrampers) or they have predicted where the shareprice is today. Throughout 2008 and year to date, there have been many people who play on fear to drive their own adgendas. This is why a huge majority of this country don't invest and spent stimulus payments on TV's and WII's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$35.88
Change
0.340(0.96%)
Mkt cap ! $68.14B
Open High Low Value Volume
$35.68 $35.88 $35.36 $258.3M 7.361M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5191 $35.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$35.89 4459 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.