GMG 0.70% $33.05 goodman group

cic or cap raise, page-34

1. 23,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 393
    "255 million options issued to CIC at strike price of 40c not to mention macbanks lot. This in effect is a capital raising at 40c per share. So why are they selling their shares at 40c when they are worth ATLEAST $1? Wealth reduces immediately for existing shareholders unless GMG can use that 40c per share raised to generate 60c per share in shareholder wealth. I don't see that happening."

NTA, NTA, NTA.............etc

NAV, NAV,,,,,etc

These are book entries and modern fiction to soothe the masses at any moment.

In these days of turmoil (actual.......GFC induced)(Articial...shorting and rumourtrage induced) what matters is your survival.

Survival, Survival, not NTA, NTA......

Yes the banks want to know NTA etc............but I want Survival. The Banks want your guts

ATM GMG is surviving. The China imbroglio with RIO is not helping the CIC story and MQG is rationalising the SATELLITE story

The real bottom line is your BUIDINGS and PEOPLE and where they are located and the business plan and experience to network these.That is the VALUE as distinct from the SP and NAV, NTA etc...............modern day FICTION

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$33.05
Change
0.230(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $62.76B
Open High Low Value Volume
$32.59 $33.37 $32.53 $97.46M 2.954M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8489 $33.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$33.16 2974 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.