GMG 0.70% $33.05 goodman group

cic or cap raise, page-38

1. 758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Thanks Michaelirish. Understood with the not falling off a cliff thing.
    Am trying to work out what the catalyst will be to get this thing moving and if it will be up or down when it does finally move. I'm in at .26 av so am happy but would like to see that big spike happen. To me it looks like the shorters have been scared off and we are now stable with some accumulation going on. We had AMP accumulate a couple months back. REITS are being talked about in the US now with the economy coming back. If GMG come out with a better than terrible report that shows a sound business with a way out of their debt problem (either sold assets that have debt associated or an investor who will bring cash) we will be sweet. Thats all the corporates need to start buying the bargains.
    I don't think the revaluations of the Aust assets will be anywhere near as bad as last report.
    Would be interesting to know if the property they sold recently in Australia was sold above book. That at least would give us a clue as to the rest of the story of how their other assets will be valued.
    You would think that if there was going to be a cap raising they would have done it by now. It was supposed to happen last week according to the commentators. Or, as you say, they will wait until they are safe and it does run up then cap raise just so they are totally cashed up so they can go shopping.

Recently we are seeing a bit of volume and a upward sp. I wonder if someone knows something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$33.05
Change
0.230(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $62.76B
Open High Low Value Volume
$32.59 $33.37 $32.53 $97.46M 2.954M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8489 $33.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$33.16 2974 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.