JAT 2.05% 74.5¢ jatcorp limited

Hmm, this borders on scary. A longer excerpt from the...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Hmm, this borders on scary. A longer excerpt from the announcement, given below, can certainly be read that they are the sole agent for all Australian exhibitors at the CIIE (and this is certainly how I believe many, myself included, read it. Which as you say it is clearly implied...). But another way to read it is that they are simply SDC's sole Australian agent and will be coordinating their Aussie products. It doesn't say that other Australian companies couldn't exhibit directly nor exhibit via other CIIE exhibition promotion partners. I really hope they haven't mucked this one up too as I'm really trying to maintain the faith...

Excerpt:
    Shanghai Dragon Corporation (SDC) today appointed Jatenergy Limited (JAT) as its sole Australian agent with regard to the China International Import Expo (CIIE), to be held in Shanghai in November 2018. SDC is a subsidiary of Orient International (Holding) Co. Ltd, the largest comprehensive trading group in Shanghai and an exhibition promotion partner appointed by the organiser of CIIE.
    CIIE is China's first expo designed to introduce imported products to Chinese buyers and distributors. CIIE was announced by Chinese President Xi Jinping in May 2017, signalling strong central government support for trade liberalization and actively opening the Chinese market to the world.
    Over 500,000 visitors from China and around the world are expected to attend CIIE, including 150,000 domestic and foreign professional purchasers for private companies, state enterprises, and provincial and municipal governments.
    JAT will invite Australian businesses to showcase their products and services at CIIE, and in partnership with SDC, will provide assistance with related aspects of logistics, marketing and promotion, and facilitation of procurement agreements with Chinese enterprises.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.5¢
Change
0.015(2.05%)
Mkt cap ! $62.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 74.5¢ 68.5¢ $51.87K 74.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12535 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 2184 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.