OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

hi jim, can´t agree more to your statement, ... only a short...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    hi jim,
    can´t agree more to your statement, ... only a short remark,

if you in the position to run the company, did you not think in advance what can I do to bring the
    company forward. In this connection you will find out that the tailings are the best things to
    bring money in the company. this is knowing to you from the beginning. end of january you made a
    release announcing the outstanding grades in tailings bulk samples. in following time you "bombarded"
    the shareholder with bonanza grades at a share price more or less 9 cents. Everybody is happy and a
    lot of the shareholders posting on this thread and bring in his thoughts and visions.
    After a time, a lot of guys want to see bars, ore something which will showing real money (btw. I know
    that gold is money) which is able to pay invoices etc.
    some of us are stand up and defend the management for what they are doing.
    up to certain point that works (also for me), but the crying gets louder and louder, which in my
    point of view will also disturb the ears of the management, esp. when a lot of shareholders notify
    their thoughts with the management, and at least one of the shareholder (in my point a really
    clever move) , which has in my view a tremendous knowing, is helping the company on side.

latest then, the management is in full knowing of the situation regarding their shareholder
    and also their investors. latest then the management has to make decisions, wether ignoring
    the investors or shareholders or going infront of all and deserve this problem with a clear
    statement. if I`m an investor at 13 ct. I would not only be angry, I´m going ballastic.
    this is the best way to make this sort of guys abstinent to the sharemarket, and they shout
    it loud into the world to everybody wether they will hear it or not.
    by the way the reputation of the management get´s also ruined. No one liked this !

up to now they have doing nothing like this, so the management is in a certain manner
    guilty for this depressing shareprice ! that is in my view miss-management !

the only thing which helps the long standing little shareholder is the circumstance that no one
    of big shareholders have sold shares ! but wait, latest the first are selling some shares,
    then everybody is running to the door. will you imagine what happens ? really simple !

so, the management has to defend the guys who are willing to spend their´s salaries.

up to now i´m willing to stand loyal to them what they are doing. but i´m not willing -
    knowing there is gold, otherwise it would be very expensive for them (see news release´s),
    spending my money for lenders who are only there to get the best of me - my money -
    and I think a lot of yours standing behind me (who is willing to favour the latest lender ?).

jim , do me a favour and intercede by the management to do a better job regarding their
    communication and preventing the shareprice by making clear statements, bcs. you have
    been on side, knowing the guys which is a big bonus , I think.
    if you be deeply invested it ´s also in your favour, so surely I believe.
    thank´s in advance reading this post.

elsolivars

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.