OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

There was all sorts of number being thrown around at the time,...

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    There was all sorts of number being thrown around at the time,
    70 to 80 percent recovery, recovering 2 g/t, working backwards would have
    been a feed grade of around 3 g/t putting 1 g/t in the tails.

G'Day Jim-Thanks again for your input, the issue with the above Calc's is your assuming
    70-80 % historical recovery, this is unlikely imo- based on TRY's recovery with
    a Ball Mill in the region of 50 % max-gravity only -with 80% sulphide ore.

TRY had experience MGT & operations personal a better configured plant with
    a Ball Mill & still only recovered approx 50% through the gravity section-Pre CIL.
    Hence imo there is just NO WAY caravel was recovering 70-80%, pre hammer Mills
    & Sluice implementation .
    So that would mean based on the above a higher percentage was going to tailings
    ATT -80 % going to tailings ATT imo-this is further represented in other Calc's
    i did ATT.
    Still agree there will be big variations in tailings & to concentrate tailings pre toll
    treating minimizing haulage & processing costs per tonne & is likely to be a strong
    contender moving forward.
    Clearly the grinding though a ball mill of High Grade coming up from lower levels of
    the mine 6-8 as it descends deeper & then processing could improve the average grade
    of concentrate from tailings as once a ball mill is introduced their be no need to separate
    Tailings & new H.G feed from cascavel as it can be blended together, all makes good
    conversation in line with probability & what is actually happening ATM.

The other considerations -Sertao ? a CIL licence was applied for for a reason was it not .
    Results awaited from Sertao exploration activities that may also effect the overall game
    plan.
    Just some thoughts for consideration & discussion lots of variables at play,
    pending results will dictate realistic future options worthy of consideration .
    imo-gltah
    salt
    Last edited by Saltiga62: 08/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.