EMH 10.9% 24.5¢ european metals holdings limited

Cinovec made profits even without lithium

1. 435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Ok, looking at share price drop I think it is time for me to say also something positive. I know I do whinge here a lot about worse numbers in PFS compared to reviewed scoping study. But the reaction to me looks now like way too much. Cínovec was in the past profitable by mining and processing tin/tungsten only. I believe tin and tungsten prices are very well set compared to past average and most likely the average will go up in the future.

Most importantly compared to the past the plan is now to make
    major revenue on additional product - lithium - which is in last years breaking prices records and even the conservative expectations are it will fly high for long time to come. And with newer technologies there is another help - potash.

So now there is tin, lithium, potash and possibly tungsten compared to past when the mine was profitable on significantly smaller part of it. And we have now PFS done, permissions granted heading steadily into production and at least two lithium processing methods which we can expect by all calculations so far to be very profitable. So though I am not big fan of roast and still would like to see second alternative, this project deserves better no matter which one/both will be eventualy used.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.030(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $50.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 24.5¢ $1.065K 4.345K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45387 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.