EMH 0.00% 27.0¢ european metals holdings limited

Hey Namib, How's it? Very true, but important to mention the...

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188

Hey Namib,
    How's it?
    Very true, but important to mention the below.

To all,
    In our desire to put reason to WTF is going on, it's imperative to be completely honest, objective and accountable. I admittedly am the biggest fan of EMH, and pompoms. Way bigger than my man Fingers whom has been unfairly called out. I also reckon cheerleaders get a bad wrap, especially smart ones - you know Hawko used to be one, right?

But numbers, as have been broadcast here to death x 20, were a complete fark-up.

And they came out of nowhere.

I don't know extractive metallurgy as well the jukinator - fark - I can barely pronounce met-metal-ur-whatever. I don't even know maths as well as my 9 year old. But fark - I DO know market psychology.

It is why I have hung back since the PFS and not bought any more.

I also know that if those numbers projected from the scoping study were the same in the PFS (give us an 'E"), we'd be well north of $2. Without question - this is what the market was hoping/expecting. And let's face it, so were we. We and the broader market had every reason to think that it was going to happen - it was a speculative assumption based on all available info at the time. All that was needed was the credibility of a PFS to be incredibly attractive to finance and off-takes and make the SP fly. This was the reason for that preemptive rise. This is also the reason for the sell-off.

But it is overdone. Market psychology has has turned it into a panicked second-wave sell-off.

I bought a significant short term parcel that I planned to flip for a short term lock-in post PFS. I bought my mum some more. My best mate some more. I even got my risk-adverse biz partner to throw not-insignificant $$ into it - his first purchase ever!!! (Fark - am I ever copping it). As you and Nico mentioned, the short term post-PFS expectation is a big factor in recent trading action.

Obviously, I am disappointed in the sell-off, but not surprised - not in the slightest. And I refuse to make excuses.

But let's move on. And I'm glad Miro finally has. Beyond the inconsistency, which we've been absolutely pumped for, we don't know sh1t.

The reasons I first invested in EMH are still 98.43478% of the reasons why I am still holding. They've just evolved incredibly. So they are actually way better.

Economics have changed and are what they are at this point in time.
    Sellers will sell, and quite frankly - check ya! We need the new (but I reckon it's the smarter old whom have been buying). Judging from recent trading and related manipulation, most likely into sticky hands.

The massive resource is still there. It is still far beyond economic.
    It is still on the border of Greece, sorry, I meant GERMANY.
    Lithium is kinda cool right now, and will be into the forseeable, sorry, the forever future.

Tech is always evolving. There is no way the lithium will stay in the ground. Not a chance.

And we own it. Economics will only improve.

Just for the record, I reckon this has bottomed. And sellers got absolutely pumped today.

Algo accumulators are into it. Now is buying time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 27.0¢ $270 1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1855 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 34878 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.