CIO 0.00% 1.8¢ connected io limited

#CIO's Biggest Competitor

1. 4,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    It has recently come to my attention through doing some MORE extensive research into this company that we are basically competing with another company that has a current Market Capitalization of $170M-$190M from 2 different sources.

This company has this as their description as such:

"(They are) the developer and supplier of broadband products sold globally to major telecommunications carriers, core network providers and system integrators. (They) have developed a portfolio of data communication products, and is a provider of 3G and 4G wireless devices servicing the Wireless Carriers, Machine-to-Machine (M2M), Rural Broadband, Fixed Line and Smart Metres markets."

Does anybody know the name of this company?? More importantly, does ANYBODY think this kind of sounds like #CIO??

@amz89, @DPR, @ozzy9, @maxd, @longwalker, @MariaTJones, @Deboss, @ginette, @maxi1981, @Tech goose, @welchdave4a, @audacious89, @clintonp, @Sturad, @paulk002, @user1981, @Homedad?? Anybody??? Hahaha okay okay, I will tell you guys!! The name of this described business is called #NTC. Their current stock price after today's break out is at $1.37 :O. It used to be worth just 2 years ago on 25th November 2015, the high was $3.67!! :O This means it's M.C was once worth well over $400M dollars!!

Okay, maybe I am lying or my information I just wrote (moderators) is unsubstantial. Well, here's their chart.....Also I have taken the privilege to do some technical analysis on it as it may help some.

Now, I didn't create this thread to talk about another stock, but to draw the conclusion and the possibility that since #CIO is at such a small market cap, have no debt, are financially funded and also have strong backing by it's shareholders I well and truly believe we have the make-up to be more than a strong competitor. In fact, I believe we will exceed #NTC. I hope once people do their own research that they too realize the potential of our market possibility. It spans the entire universe $$$

#NTC 19.10.17.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.