CIR 0.00% 31.0¢ circadian technologies limited

Hi ge. Why does it need to reside in the most expensive...

1. 470 Posts.
    Hi ge.

Why does it need to reside in the most expensive realestate in Melb ? Toorak .

Good question. In my opinion anyone at all that chooses to live in Melbourne is suspect. I hate the place... full of conservative, boring people.

2; They seem to take great pleasure in getting all bio tech things up and almost running then float them off .

Seems to work OK as far as I can see. The idea I guess is that a company running under its own steam with its own management works better than one run by an umbrella company.

3; In the many years of existance how much in cash have they actually returned to shareholders ?

No cash directly but I've made a fair amount of money by taking up their special offers on AXN, MBP OIL.

4; Why no mention of MBP on the post you made ?

That release deals only with stuff they still hold not companies that have been floated, in which they still hold a good deal of equity.

5; I'm not saying they're arent a good company with some potentialy good products [cures , drugs etc] but I question their objectives .

I think their objectives are no different from any company wishing to create value. They have chosen a particular model ie floating off individual companies and as far as I can see it's been fairly successful given the long time frame of biotech development. What's needed is patience.

Just my thoughts, AnnaP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.