DBF 7.52% $1.48 duxton farms ltd

I have been meaning to post here for about a week and talk about...

1. 884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56

I have been meaning to post here for about a week and talk about our largest holder using
    creep provisions to take a stranglehold of this company

With todays 7million share sale at 90c each that conversation just got urgent IMO

Who was the buyer and seller, we may know in the next day or two, or we may not if they
    are hidden behind nominee companies which is the usual.

I think it is time for small holders to join together to be better armed in case this needs fighting

We are currently trading at around half of our NTA, and the NTA does seem legit, no goodwill or
    other BS, just hard assets minus debt, there is $60mill plus lost, so to speak of shareholder value
    here and I think that is trying to be pocketed by our largest holders.

So todays action could be bad, good or neutral for current holders

If you are not aware our largest holder is Richard Mardiges, he appears to be a hedge fund manager
    or at least appears to have made his fortune as an asset/hedge fund manager

He appears to be friends with our Chair Ed and are joint owners of the NT property that DBF now lease
    from them, Ed is also one of DBF's largest holders and appear to have both worked in singapore around
    the same time many years ago, though I could be wrong on this

Anyway todays action could be be the start of another corporate action by another party but why would
    someone legitimately sell 17% of the company at such a discount to current price and NTA

It could be RM shifting shares around and selling the shares at 90c with a buyback clause to raise some
    funds to take up his rights issue in the name of zentree investments in the saga around ERA and Rio tinto

It could be something else entirely...who knows just throwing a few possibilities out there

Anyway I think its time for all shareholders to get together and have a voice in the direction DBF future

I ran a shareholder action group many years ago that helped prevent china minmetals from taking over
    OZ minerals and got an extra US$225 mill for the part of the company that we did sell at that time, we
    only played a small part in this, but unity and purpose did help save Australias third largest miner at that time

IMO unity and purpose is what we as shareholder need now, I understand that there is not a lot of small
    holders here, but together we should be able to get 10% together to have a say going forward and if
    Jeff or Geoff is viewing this I would really appreciate you being on board or at least making contact, so
    if anyone wants to make contact with me my email is my nic here plus @bigpond.com

The above is my thoughts and opinions only, I believe that if shareholders do nothing now we may lose
    control of our company and may never see anywhere near it true value or NTA

cheers Grant
    Last edited by BIGSKY9: Today, 11:33

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DBF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.48
Change
-0.120(7.52%)
Mkt cap ! $61.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.58 $1.58 $1.44 $6.640M 7.234M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 371 $1.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.45 1180 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DBF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.