DBF 9.09% $1.45 duxton farms ltd

Hi Oatmilk, if you had been looking at DBF you would have...

1. 885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56

Hi Oatmilk, if you had been looking at DBF you would have already read some of the threads here,
    cocky refers to DBF as a value trap and so far he has been proven correct, the question of why it
    is so heavily discounted has been discussed in those threads

I have never met our board or chair, Ed strikes me as a nice bloke from what I have seen on conference
    calls and presentations etc, he doesnt come across as the kind of bloke who would work against holders
    interests even though duxtons managements interests are not always aligned with most shareholders

A question was put at the last meeting that was basically if the discount to NTA was not resolved in the
    coming years would we be able to vote against renewing the management contract and closing the
    company down, anyway it was something along those lines, one voice from the board was heard by me
    to agree with this question, that is my line of thinking as well, if we don't even get close to achieving something
    resembling NTA then why would we extend the management contract, that is of course if shareholders
    are not minority interests by then, if RM and ED hold a combined majority interest is it game over so to
    speak for the rest of us holders, I know I am not alone with this concern and you have stated that in your
    post as well, this all goes into why the share is so heavily discounted to NTA, these concerns also allow
    RM to keep creeping his stake without pushing the price up, its self fulfilling, the higher his stake gets
    the more concern over the size of his stake drives the price lower, we only have to see how this plays
    out by looking at AACo and its perpetual discount to NTA

anyway, it will be interesting to see who bought and sold that very large stake

cheers grant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DBF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.45
Change
-0.145(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $60.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.58 $1.58 $1.44 $6.642M 7.236M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11101 $1.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.52 660 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DBF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.