CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Guys. I have put in two POD Forms to the trustees covering my 2...

1. 287 Posts.
    Guys. I have put in two POD Forms to the trustees covering my 2 Companies,. Except for the Address both of which were rejected like the rest of you. I believe my Solicitor on this occasion used the original evidence support for the original POD sent years ago. I think we should ask Martin Jones how many of the POD forms he rejected. Martin Jones of Ferrier Hodgson was appointed as One and Several Administrators to carry out this Claimant Operation. Appointment I think could mean he gets paid to carry out this work. The more work he does the more FH get paid. I have already paid my Solicitor for this POD as well as the previous PODs. My total loss (cost of the applicable shares) exceeds $100000 for the specifically stated applicable shares and a whole lot more for all of my shares.

Notice that on the Circular of 2 February is the following: "If you are a creditor of CMR whose debt or claim has already been admitted by the Trustees you are not required to complete a Formal Proof of Dept Form in respect of that debt or claim".

I queried this statement with FH WA and the operator checked and found my previous PODs. For those of us who have originally supplied same does that mean our original POSs were acceptable??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.