CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Well I could be cutting my own throat here as an AXM (Alexander...

1. 3,608 Posts.
    Well I could be cutting my own throat here as an AXM (Alexander mining) shareholder who could do with things being cleared up here fast and relisting as soon as possible but...

I think you should hold on and a not give up, probably some regulatory hurdles that CMR will have to clear up to get relisted (though not being Australian i do not which ones). All the time there are delays YA is losing money both through all that equipment lying idle and missing out on the opportunities of using AXM Tech to make a ton of money.

So I think maybe present and past shareholders could have a better hand than might be immediately obvious. As for the attitude of the trustees and some other parties maybe they think the best way to get some kind of return is a quick relisting?

It’s a theory anyway feel free anyone to shoot me down as I am only now catching up with the CMR story and how shareholders got a raw deal (to put it politely).

Guess in an ideal would all the parties would just sit round the table hammer out something that is fair and leave all the bureaucrats lawyers and so on out of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.