CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

I submitted a claim to Ferrier Hodgson and they rejected it...

1. 21 Posts.
    I submitted a claim to Ferrier Hodgson and they rejected it because 3 conditions were not satisfied.

1) Specifics of any alleged misleading or deceptive conduct or alleged failure of CMR to comply with continuous disclosure obligations. etc, etc
    2) (this one is all underlined) Evidence of your reliance on the alleged conduct or omission, by reference to the steps you took or failed to take by reason of the alleged conduct or omission or perhaps how you would have acted differently, but for the alleged conduct or omission; and
    3) (underlined again) Evidence of the loss suffered by you and how the relevant conduct or omission caused that loss.

Can anyone hep me with this. I think no.1) could be quite a generic answer for most of us but how on earth could anyone prove no.2. No.3 should by obvious to anyone so the fact that they want this makes me suspect that they will throw out most claims.

Rooster, I believe you are entitled to claim as you were a shareholder during that period.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.