CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

I remain to be convinced as to how fair dinkum FH is.If you...

1. 2,463 Posts.
    I remain to be convinced as to how fair dinkum FH is.

If you accept that knowledge is indeed power - the question must be asked - DID THEY EMPOWER US!

I am more than happy to accept my position i.e. that my abode is in the shallower end of the gene pool and that may very well account for why I didnt understand the options they were talking about.

But it also gives me cause not to trust them

While I see the comment that there is a real potential for CMR to relist on ASX - even if in a different form as a positive - I have been prey to smooth talkers (ala cmr) in the past so if I dont fully understand what they are saying .......I don’t trust them.

I do not accept that what they are saying is all that complex - it may indeed be complex but I have myself explained to laymen what to me is pretty simple. but to them is quite complex but since I have a good working knowledge of the subject and no pecuniary interest or ego in - I can make it simple.

It is my experience that the most complex issue can be made very clear and understandable - even to dumb stuffs like me. The only question is - does the person with the knowledge want to demystify it or not. Does he have the depth of knowledge required to dymistify it to keep it or does e have a livihood to protect

In my work,, we are often taught - face on - by some of the the most respected people in medicine in Australia - the world even. The only reason we understand what they are saying is that they have no desire to maintain the mystery and they have a workable knowledge of the subject so can communicate it simply

For mine, that is the hallmark of a truly knowledgeable and disinterested professional if he can make a complex subject simple - so that even to us who inhabit the shallow end of the gene pool understand it. They have the knowledge and disinterest so are willing to demystify it

As I see it, FH either don't have the working knowledge of the subject (which I doubt) or they lack the motivation or inclination to demystify it.

Therefore _ don't trust them. Having said that - it is also my opinion they know they are on notice. So dint trust them - keep em on notice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.