Carrotone, I have mentioned this product a number of times now...

1. 47,086 Posts.
    Carrotone, I have mentioned this product a number of times now and I'm reluctant to plug it further in case I'm accused of being a tout, but I just did a search on ["psoriatic arthritis" +"cetyl myristoleate"] and found this post among others:

kipsmum
    Total posts: 5

Posted 5:07 PM 9/1/2010
    I recently emailed the company that is the family of Mr. Diehl who produce a Cetyl Myristoleate product or CMO to ask "Have you found much success treat psoriatic arthritis with your products?"

(I have removed the product name as I don't want to advertise on their behalf...I just found this interesting but cant confirm it's truth obviously)

The reply was (I quote):
    "We get about the same rate of success with PA customers
    as with rheumatoid arthritis customers--about 60 to 70%.
    If that sounds low to you, keep in mind that 60% is the average effectiveness rate of pharmaceuticals prescribed by physicians.
    With the topical lesions of psoriasis, the success rate for -------(product name) Cream in resolving them is quite high. " However, the immune system problem must be dealt with, and
    that is why the (product name) , (product name) , and (product name) Topical Cream should all be used together."

I have tried it, but just to relieve the aches of a body past it's use-by and found I did not need NSAIDS while on CMO.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.