MGY 4.35% 8.8¢ malagasy minerals limited

yalyalup - you might be on to something here with the circus...

1. 117 Posts.
    yalyalup - you might be on to something here with the circus idea. For their first act, there is the magically disappearing drilling programme! From p6 of the recent annual report:
    "The drilling programme commenced in the last week of September 2014 and is aimed at defining areas with the potential to host higher grade zones with the potential for definition of an initial resource."
    Great, good for them I thought-finally drilling after 3 years of nothing. So there I was, hoping there might be a list of holes and metres and maybe even some core box shots like MGY used to do in the old days-when they really used to actually drill-but it seems they are now back to 2012-13 style reports again. From p2 of the QR:
    "The results of this work will then be expected to lead to a program of trenching and/or drilling during the current field season." Sound familiar? Check out last years reports. And the year before...................
    Not to be outdone, in the center ring of the circus act, the juggling clowns did a "capital raising" by selling off the remaining MGY shares in Energizer. Now they have a bit over half a mil to get them through to June '15-when they can do their next 'capital raising'. Time for VA? OZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.