SPX 0.00% 1.1¢ spenda limited

He's in really deep right now, IMO trying to pump his way out...

1. 1,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    He's in really deep right now, IMO trying to pump his way out before further dilution occurs making it even more impossible.

To suggest some of the things I mentioned may have already been achieved is laughable. They will definitely want to get any positive price sensitive announcements out to market whenever possible.

To state that he doesn't talk to the goat is laughable at best. He's clearly still suffering from Stockholm Syndrome just like I once did. I honestly don't have a clue how we can help a fellow mate out of such a predicament. All I can say is I'm here for you mate whenever you want to talk some sense.

IMO the SP will float between 0.007 & 0.01 until further dilution occurs. At which point the lower range might be more like 0.005 with the upper range 0.008. Well, that's FAIR value anyway. That's not PUMPED up value.

Like you said the SP might possibly increase when +CF is achieved but all released financial indicators suggest it's not imminent in any way, shape, or form. FACT is they closed the margin to profitability by only $60k over the last financial year. That's absolute snails pace. Especially when they stated it's on for June 2023. The gap is still in the many millions......

So I say enough of the pumping propaganda, and more just sticking to facts. Facts that can preferably be verified and not just some grand thought.

I also say let the reports speak for how the business is performing. If the actual numbers in the reports warrant the SP being higher, so be it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $20.22K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 550235 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 8559825 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.