VIT 0.00% 9.6¢ vitura health limited

Yes, All I can put it down to is Bots, Perhaps that article and...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Yes, All I can put it down to is Bots, Perhaps that article and traders looking to shake out people with stop losses so they can buy back in a little lower. I'm not worried about it going lower as I'm still willing to buy. It did have some support @ 2.56-7 so that may be a support line but if it cut's thru that support the next looks like 2.50. Would be interesting if we could get a chartist on here to give there view, but then it could be a little early for a good assessment. I know the big boy's BAL, BKL took a hit, Just profit taking IMO. I don't blame them, a 50% rise in just a few weeks. Why wouldn't you ? Might find now some money might come back into VIT from those company's. Vit has gone from tightly held to a trading stock. It's only human to try to manipulate a stock and throw in some uncertainty so the worriers sell out, but if you have a long term plan this shouldn't worry you. The story hasn't changed, they still have quality products selling to 30 country's. I'm just waiting for some news.
    Cheers 5Riven

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.6¢ $13.97K 140.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2185 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.