PLS 0.53% $2.84 pilbara minerals limited

I think that data needs to be updated as Altura is still on that...

1. 721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    I think that data needs to be updated as Altura is still on that list and was absorbed by PLS so Pilbara Minerals Limited needs to have its resources reserves upgraded on the Chart and Altura removed as it doesn’t fully justify how big PLS operation actually is compared to the others! It’s the largest HardRock Lithium Spodumene Australian Owned Lithium producer on the ASX Greenbushes is owned by China so it should be excluded which in turn would have Pilbara Minerals Limited and it’s current proven lithium reserve resource at the top of that chart! And with further exploration on the horizon on I say it’s going to easily increase especially with the large tenements! DYOR

BTW $10+ PLS is very reasonable and achievable , It is no shape or form financial advice so please stop the nonsense accusations ! If a share has increased 1000%+ in 12months I would say PLS aswell as RNU are heading in the right direction to achieve that very modest SP value as PLS has already hit the bottom and is heading very strongly to the top again 1000% in 12moths seems very impressive to me! I’m a long term holder so slight market corrections every time and again are expected and don’t phase me one bit.

‘Patience is a virtue’ and it also pays off if your willing to hold long term with the right investment. Otherwise why would you of had invested your hard earned money into a company that wasn’t going to have a huge future It is very contradictory to your unusual allegations ? Pilbara Minerals Limited has a very prosperous and strong future ahead and so does lithium! That’s why I invested in the company. Have a great day DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.84
Change
-0.015(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $8.476B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.92 $2.81 $26.07M 9.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
85 205239 $2.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.84 130982 60
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.