PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

So to paraphrase your essay, you state lithium demand will be in...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    So to paraphrase your essay, you state lithium demand will be in a deficit over the coming years due to increase in battery technology and rapid adoption (I agree 100%), and then because PLS has a world class resource with an already operating mine then that means our share price will go up (to $6-10 within 2 years).

It blows my mind that you wrote such a long response but still have no substantiation for those crazy claims! It’s irresponsible to post to this forum such outlandish predictions with no workings or calculations, rather saying that PLS is super undervalued at the moment because there will be higher demand in the future.

Make no mistake I am in it for the long haul, however the fact is at the moment we are producing circa 330ktpa of lithium spod for about $360-380/t and is being sold for a modest profit of circa $300/t. Realistically, the AJM plant isn’t going to be 100% up and running this year. There is rectification works, an investment decision, plant tuning etc before it can provide ANY output. Let alone stage 2 expansions on plant 1, that would be even further away. These two planned expansions will not both be up and running within 2 years, no freaking chance.

Once we have both plants up upgraded And running at full capacity, we MIGHT be producing between 800-1000ktpa of spod. My guess is spod pricing will probably end up between $700-800/t over the medium term whilst we remain in an overall lithium shortage/deficit. If we can get to a $450-500/tpa profit margin then we start to look at some juicy figures, but still we are worlds away from this at the moment.

Be realistic, don’t be a mad ramper, and give reasons/calculations behind your predictions and claims - it will make people on here respect your opinions more, and value your input.

All the best with your shares and I hope you are right, but realistically anyone who thinks PLS will be $6-10 in the next 2 years has rocks in their heads in my opinion.

Pap

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.