ROC 0.00% 12.5¢ rocketboots limited

I know that i havent been in the game that long, But it does not...

1. 33 Posts.
    I know that i havent been in the game that long, But it does not take long to sort out those with a little knowledge (the dangerous ones)and those that have a wealth of knowledge (the trusted ones)either way you can get burnt by bad advice.
    Stronga.............Just do alittle research yourself to formulate factual conclusions!
    Quote Stronga
    "when oil was 34 bucks a barrel roc was 44c, now its 44bucks a barrel and roc is 34c , so realistically oil has gone up by 10bucks , but roc has gone down by 10c , so there is a contradiction of sorts"
    This shows me the value of your knowledge.....!!!
    many investers from all camps have done the thier doe solely on speculative stocks
    which now leads them to do what i consider crazy,Sell the good ones to which ends up leading to negative speculation again forcing the stock further down..... you wont see large volumes from the smaller investers as this would make the stocks plunge further... The UK investers have suffer most with very little light in the tunnel for them

If you want a good example of this take a good hard look at cooper COE and tell me how a stock with no debt trades below true market value.......thats how insane the market is !!!

ROC is in my opinion a great bet when all those who suffered elsewhere run out of stock or the oil price goes above 50, i came in at .55 and still believe that good i also bought more at .36 i dont need to sell at .44 to save my ass because i did a bit of research first and did put it all in one basket

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.