FMG 3.33% $22.65 fortescue ltd

Well alpha1, that explains a lot. I have been on board since Aug...

1. 125 Posts.
    Well alpha1, that explains a lot. I have been on board since Aug 07 and picked up at $25.87. on the advice of a friend. I dont post very often and generally just enjoy reading the chat but this Dull character is just such a sad guy, forever pouring his poison, but pretending to be nice and caring. Its quite sickening to read cause all of the replies he receives obviously go in one ear and out the other, and he fails to get the gist of what people are saying to him, which only goes to prove that he rides this thread with one intention...... I know nothing about shares eh? Tell you what thick..er Dull Ill give you a tip. YOU do some homework on this company. They have something thats very very unique, that will one day reap every holder a fortune. Seriously do your study on slx. You missed fmg but silex systems could be your saviour. The only private company to be CLASSIFIED by the U.S. Government..........Good luck to you then Dull and cheers alpha1. Hold on mate we are almost there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.65
Change
0.730(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $69.55B
Open High Low Value Volume
$22.38 $22.75 $22.26 $92.53M 4.100M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 4915 $22.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.65 1858 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.