GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Citi upgrade GXY to BUY..., page-121

1. vmp
    13,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8969
    @Thesi simple calcs like these and additional info you and others highlight provide a clear picture to everyone about Gxy where they chose to invest. Everyone will have no excuse to panic sell.

-the lithium news thread is providing a lot of proof the major players are in sync to adopt a cleaner future.
    -investors in lithium companies have a plethora of choices to invest in, and having at least a parcel in the winningest Gxy is a compelling option
    -the few that ridicule lithium as hype risk of missing out big time, will lose again i.e. They've lost money on rare earth, and now are going to miss out on clean earth. Ok, once bitten, twice shy. Leave lithium to us lithium believers.
    -the few that still try to down ramp are really a no event now even if they think they're smart. You see, you don't have to be smart if you try to down ramp. You're more effective in down ramping if you're stupid. Just look at the likes of dodgy bank that managed to depress the Gxy and Ore shares for a few days in exchange of fleeting gain in MIN along with consequential embarrassment to themselves which will cost them untold damage and loss of public confidence. That's a lesson. Fortunately, AC's smart potato farmer has exposed such duplicity.

Enough from me for a weekend woohaha. Looking forward to more positive Gxy next week.
    Cheers
    Last edited by vmp: 17/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.