GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Citi upgrade GXY to BUY..., page-128

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    People seem to forget that it was only 6 months ago that Joe posted this..

A comparison of the company market cap back then when they were not shipping to today when they have sent a few ships off indicates to me and a few others that I have spoken with that there is a possibility that they might be picked up rather than becoming another competitor.

Convince enough of the major holders deciding it might be better for their holdings in Galaxy to move into to another larger company which they also have an interest in that can more rapidly progress the other two assets it might lay potential for an easier pick up.

All they would need to do is make the right offers to current management to come into the new entity and offload the ones they don't need.

It would be complex and we know negotiations are still taking place with no indication as to what might occur.. But we know that they have progressed digging the ponds and the recent capital raising from sophisticated investors at 52c I understand was to contribute which would increase the value and negotiating position that Galaxy was in previously.

Am open to hear what other possibilities people might see.
    Last edited by Thesi: 17/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.