GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Citi upgrade GXY to BUY..., page-142

1. 520 Posts.
    Let me just say that I have over $20K invested in this and put another $6k in on Friday at $1.64

When you mentioned the phrase "Galaxy is finished" it gave me a flash back to one of their recent announcements on the the asx which included a photo of their last shipment. I am no expert but the picture was of the product being poured into the ship and it didn't look very full. Previous pictures of the same process looked a lot larger. Some might say the photo was taken at the start of the pouring of the product into the ship, but why would you do that? Wouldn't you wait for a more impressive photo for your ASX announcement. The fundamentals of the company appear sound to me but your comment about Galaxy being over made my stomach turn. I guess that is why share prices drop so quickly on the market without any material reason it is all about confidence and it's hard to be upbeat when your hard earned money gets a pounding while short term trades just take profits out of our company without actually investing in lithium for the long term. It certainly makes me want to become a day trader or at least buy on a Monday and sell on a Friday because based on my limited experience of the share market I could make a lot more money taking profits out of companies without actually investing in them for the long term and here lies the flaw in the sharemarket and the flaw in gxy shares currently. Anyone share my thoughts or have an opinion on this?
    Last edited by RBEInvestor: 17/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.