AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

well niu contrary to what some people think...we have bought...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    well niu contrary to what some people think...we have bought shares on the Toronto exchange, the OTC, and the ASX. And yes I get frustrated with the non-action of Orocobre's market makers at times allowing the stock to get ripsawed. Any competent company would make sure the brokers managing the market in their shares (on whatever exchange) would be cognizant of short attacks on the stock as well as keeping a rational market in the stock. This has not been the case with the wild .30-.40 swings in the stock recently. Most of us investing types...like a steady...rise in SP, not wild west antics. For this I blame Orocobre management for not being more involved in representative broker's actions in support and stabilization of SP. Most people here probably don't even understand the function of a market maker...but I am sure you do. Maybe you can tell me why you think Orocobre keeps this 'hands off approach' ? Are they so entrenched in their own option interests they don't have time to deal with this? I have known CEO's who changed market makers in their stocks because they didn't feel they were being represented properly on the exchange. Maybe ORE doesn't know any better.
    Last edited by nrcmedia: 18/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.