X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

CPDLC - appreciate your ongoing posts on MML, whilst I don't...

1. 11,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6622
    CPDLC - appreciate your ongoing posts on MML, whilst I don't hold, you provide a very solid run down of the stock regularly, and as a fellow poster, that takes time and effort. Cheers.

Cutting through all the 'chatter', how much cash do you think MML will add to its pile by June 30 2016?
    As while I agree the stock is cheap, many gold stocks are even cheaper (i.e, PRU and RSG seem stupidly cheap, plus many more) MML seems to be stuck in neutral at least until all their major capex is spent, which going from my very average memory will be years end?

I continue to watch MML, as it seems to provide a fairly low risk exposure to the U.S gold price, albeit at the current share price.

The other issue I have with MML, is well, its pretty boring (I know, I am being shallow), but it really has very little else going on. While I know losing focus on the main mine is a no-no, I do wonder if they could look to getting a smaller, low cost mine up nearby, to perhaps reduce 1 mine risk? Just idle thoughts though.

I also wonder why they don't merge with RED. Yes, RED has issues, but... MML are clearly good at U/G mining, and RED plan to become U/G miners. Seems a good fit on paper?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.