ID8 11.1% 1.0¢ identitii limited

MrdingoWelcome across, ok where can I start?for now here are a...

1. 880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Mrdingo
    Welcome across,
    ok where can I start?

for now here are a few things... but there is other things I could share later

1. The Regulatory pressure, Banks are going to have to report accurate information or pay big fines.

2. ID8 has first move advantage in using Block chain technology which will provide secure compliance.

3. ID8's block chain technology allows the old infrastructure (Swift network) to not only keep working, but working at an enhanced level ( therefore saving the banks billions on upgrades that would otherwise soon be required)

4. I have seen positive insider buying (some on market and some through capital raisings ) this also includes re-organising of directors personal share structures, moving shares between family members etc. To me this looks like getting this stuff sorted (albeit early) so that its done before share prices ramp up thus reducing future tax costs.

5. When the company did a capital raise, the deal was that the institutional investors and I believe certain insiders were given the rights to buy (mop up ) all unsubscribed shares.
    I believe to ensure there would be plenty of left over shares for these insiders the company decided not to extend the capital raise to the New Zealand investors (I made calls to the company but was unable get shares ), In my opinion someone at the top of the T20 wanted as many of those shares for its members as possible.

Not being able to buy shares in a capital raise was a first for me, and was a defining moment, a realisation, you might even say for me the penny dropped!, that for me was a sign (when the markets opened, to to load up.

In general ...
    Its largely an undiscovered stock with a $26m market cap
    ID8 will likely one day be the route of choice, like a toll road, (Banks could take an alternative route but would first have their own road )

A toll road allowing banks and 15000 other institutions to cost effectively get to be where they need to get to with regards to regulatory obligations & customer expectations,

best regards to all
    fp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $4.302M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $3.319K 332.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 628500 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 475679 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 212387
Last updated 15.43pm 30/04/2024 ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.