A2M 1.49% $6.81 the a2 milk company limited

Citibank update, page-58

1. 627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    I just finished reading this thread ... and find it excruciating. Holders holding, early investors profit taking, non holders thinking sell, Citibank analyst giving target of $9.40, total focus on next announcement ... WTF?!

A2M is NOT in a crisis! The relentless growth model is broken, but the business model is not. Making money in China just was much easier before COVID and China trade war. This will linger and hamper the economic outlook, but it won't stop A2M.

Looking at the company management - I think - it has a good and reliable record, apart from the wobble with JH. Perhaps, the new appointment of the CEO is a bit of an unknown, but I don't think he will write down assets on the balance sheet as long as GB is on the board.

Beyond the short term focus on the next report - as an investor (not as a short term trader) - one would look further. CBA estimates earnings of $0.35 per share. I computed guided by A2Ms reports more something like $.042 per share. If I use 42 cents, I arrive at a P/E of 24 round about at market price of $10. For a stock with that great growth potential, $10 is an attractive price for an investor. In a risk / reward situation, I believe A2M is more likely to be $12 than $8 in the next 6 months.

Of course, I had bought at the high teens of the SP in the last 8 months, I would be pissed off - as price anchoring works its magic. ... But then, I didn't buy at 40 cents either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.