ARH 0.00% 0.5¢ australasian resources limited

Oh...and another thing while were on a Cape Preston theme. Whats...

1. 1,750 Posts.
    Oh...and another thing while were on a Cape Preston theme. Whats the likihood of Citic getting the go ahead now for a foreign construction workforce? I mean wont the CFMEU be getting a bit toey with evrything except Pluto being binned.

What about the plans for a runway to land 747's at Preston. Fits in with the general work in progress theme (ie confused,indeterminate vague) prevailing out at Cape Preston.

Cease work on that bit of madness I'd say. Is it possible good people that using a local construction workforce might blow costs out a bit? Or maybe more than a bit???.Hmm stroppy and truculant Unions stomping over the Chinese. This might be starting to play out as RDI tries to fly its own Spruce Goose in China.
    The big squeeze is on. Previous assumptions no longer apply. There is now and going forward a totaly different Commonwealth approach to both business migration schemes and foreign investment.

You know what, I wish I could get a bookie who would cover a bet on RDI's Hong Kong float never happening. You "true believers" are laughing. To gamble the impossible odds you just have to buy some ARH shares.

The Question is How cheap is cheap?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.