CTO 20.0% 0.4¢ citigold corporation limited

"citigold has more leverage than gold itself", page-4

1. 1,937 Posts.
    Have recently bought another parcel of CTO on the basis that .....

14g/ton ave is a magnificent resource, and it's JORC. Recent expenditure on processing plant and drill rigs now needs to be put to good use i.e. get it out of the ground and into ingots.

So ... a msg to the MD - don't c*ck this up by diluting future earnings any further with more issues of shares. Get some income generated by demonstrating some consistent production for December and into 2010... and DON'T SPEND IT BEFORE YOU GET IT!!

If the resource is as good as you say it is, the new processing plant should be churning out 15,000 onces EVERY month, and getting upwards of 150,000oz's per year (alowing some maintenance). This puts you on par with AVO in the annual production and costs per oz, but you're starting with 4x more shares on issue (841.8 M) - so OUR earnings are already diluted.

On an equal parity, IF the resource is as good as claimed - this stock should be trading better than 40 cents with 15,000 oz p/m of gold sustained production. Mid 2010 you can look at rasing money if you need to double this capacity. You might need another $20M which would be 100M share issue at 50 cents assuming you've managed the operating expenses that will come with the increased production.

I'll applaude your efforts then with a boatload of praise ... but UNTIL then, please concentrate on the task at hand and manage it carefully. If you pay youself a bonus before this milestone, I'll want your scalp.

(P.S. If you need help to write up a 5 year plan, msg or email)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $28K 7M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1000223 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5690186 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.