CTO 12.5% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

Great video and big thanks for that. Interesting how a couple of...

1. 4,960 Posts.
    Great video and big thanks for that. Interesting how a couple of posters have gotten excited by "glittering gold" yet on the video I believe no references were made to actual visible gold, if I recall correctly references were only made to pyrites and other minerals found where high gold yields occur...

I have been watching the trade action of CTO quite closely over the last two weeks.
    Fundamentally, yes I see big reasons for upside with this co.

However, I am constantly surprised by the manner in which the share price is sold down when it hits $0.28.
    If one looks at the chart, one can see that price is either bouncing under the .618 fib retracement level of the recent rise, or bouncing on top of the .618 retracement level from the ultimate past low to the ultimate past high.

I am also quite intrigued by how full the sell side of depth is, yet how empty the buy side is.

Personally, I don't understand why the price is not being allowed to rise past $0.28. As such, l am concerned and as tempted as I might be to plunge in and buy like a little demon based on fundamentals alone, this recent sell pressure sees me sitting on the sidelines.

As a minor aside, I have an enormous respect for Sabretoothed's T/A shills, and would be reticent to suggest he/she is a dull tool, or even in the same shed as many of us...

;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $7.008K 1.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 12026768 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5168317 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.