A2M 1.69% $6.99 the a2 milk company limited

Citigroup downgraded and cut TP by 13%, page-20

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Yes ChipWhitley. everything is ok. Is it just coincidence that when the short numbers rise we get so many 1st post wonders that try to make out the sky is falling down out of run of mill events.

I suppose you would like all companies to keep their BOD working forever like the Pope until they die of natural causes on the job. Did Qantas fall in a heap when Jayne decided to take up the top position as CEO of A2m when it was offered to her ? How is this any different from any other director choosing to make a career change. If Jayne made the jump today you would just reason for concern but it wasn't. Just like Jayne, Scott W. has done more than his fair share to get this company to where it is and is looking to do it all over again with another company.

Sometimes successful people would like to try their hand again at building up a company from scratch in a more senior role or just move into a another field altogether. I hope your comment was made from being a newbie to the stock market rather than a attempt to create fear and doubt. I guess if you bought today in the low $9.30's then you would fall into the latter category, mission accomplished.
    Last edited by SmugLex: 08/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.99
Change
-0.120(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $5.053B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.00 $7.07 $6.96 $10.80M 1.545M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 13394 $6.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.99 4946 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.