GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

citigroup gold analysts fired

1. 3,360 Posts.
    Yep, thats right. Remember the guys who wrote how they couldn't understand why gold was not $2000 and actually commented that manipulation was occuring. Citi obviously figured they needed quietening. The war continues:

Bill,
    Just to let you know, John Hill and team who did not understand why gold was not at 2,000$ etc. and predicted a great future in both inflationary and deflationary environments have been axed from the Citigroup research website, including all past research notes. That does not pass the smell test.
    Something big brewing!!!
    Philippe

Philippe went on to say…

I have no info about what occurred but the guy is/was a managing director at Citigroup, and has been with them for more than 12 years (I was reading his and louis's research from the Citi website).
    I used to work for THE leading US Bank (guess who) and know that when you are erased from web, it means you are banned and they will not comment.
    The fact is he has been erased with his colleague Wark, and all their research work since last week !
    I just entered the site now and can confirm they are not there anymore.
    Philippe

If true, it would further confirm just how extensive the war on gold is by the bullion banking crowd on Planet Wall Street. John Hill was the one analyst in their crowd who publicly agreed that GATA has been basically correct about assertions of gold market manipulation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.