IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

City of Hope cancer treatment, page-27

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    Many past and some current holders of IMU seem to have short term memory loss, having a quick look at the share price less than 2 years ago the price got to around 60c a multiple gain on initial investments.
    Then as many biotech companies experience, due to no new development/news and/or income from the sale or other agreement the shares retreated to a level that the market viewed it's value.
    Not surprising those that sought to make even greater profit and made the decision to not take money off the table were quite upset by these development's.
    While disappointing this is not by any means the fault of Imugene and management who have no direct control over how the market values their company.
    They can only continue to work hard and push the regulator (FDA) to allow them to carry out as many trials as possible in the shortest timeframe.
    How many Bio companies do we know that have around 40 price sensitive announcements within 12 months, and yes I know there is much debate about what constitutes a price sensitive announcement, so let's say 10 genuine price sensitive announcements.
    A little patience and a longer term view may help us all to reframe the current share price machinations and allow what I see as a very hard working team to do what they do best.
    Whatever you initial reason for making this investment, investors understand the risky market segment we are in.

DYOR opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.